Giving You the Tools to Succeed
When it comes to your rehabilitation, we offer the latest in gym equipment as well as treatment protocols available. Given that, we are proud to highlight our NASA-developed AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is the only piece of un-weighting rehabilitation equipment built on patented, anti-gravity technologies developed by NASA. This technology allows patients begin therapy sooner. The goals of the patients utilizing the AlterG in assisting with the rehabilitation of orthopedic issues are to: 1) Support the healing tissue, and 2) Restore normal walking and running mechanics. The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before.
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to exercise more intensively while un-weighted
- Rehabilitate without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles