The Retreat and The Living Center at Sunny Vista has once again received recognition and accolades for its exceptional quality, services, and overall performance within the senior living industry, ensuring residents are living their best retirement. The 2022 Pinnacle Customer Experience Award was given to both communities and the 2023 Pinnacle Customer Experience Award was given to The Living Center. Pinnacle award care providers have consistently achieved best-in-class customer satisfaction standards each month over the previous 12 months based on what residents and families say about their customer experience.
These awards continue the tradition of award-winning senior living at Sunny Vista. In 2020, MemoryCare.com recognized the community as one of the Best Memory Care Communities in Colorado Springs. That same year, the Colorado Springs Gazette honored Sunny Vista with the Gold Award for best retirement community in its annual Best of the Springs review. According to the Gazette, comments about the retreat included: “beautiful community,” “compassionate and caring staff,” and “a great atmosphere with a great team.”
Winning an award signifies that the assisted living community has excelled in various areas, including the following:
- Quality of care. The community provides outstanding healthcare services, attentive staff, personalized care plans, and ensures the well-being and safety of its residents.
- Amenities and facilities. The community offers exceptional amenities and well-maintained facilities, including spacious living accommodations, fitness centers, dining options, recreational activities, gardens, and more.
- Innovative programs and services. Senior living communities that introduce innovative programs, technology integration, or unique services to enhance the overall experience and quality of life for their residents may receive awards in recognition of their creativity and forward-thinking approach.
- Community engagement. Some awards focus on a senior living community’s effort to foster a vibrant and inclusive environment, supporting meaningful community connections among residents.
- Industry leadership and reputation. The community has a strong reputation within the industry, recognized leadership, and a track record of excellence.
Getting to Know the Retreat at Sunny Vista
Located in beautiful Colorado Springs just blocks from historic downtown and with amazing views of Pikes Peak, the Retreat at Sunny Vista is known to provide high-quality care in a warm, comforting environment. The latest technology is available and designed to support residents’ wellness, safety, and security. The expert care team follows five pillars of wellness philosophy to encourage residents to live as independently as possible while still getting the level of personal care needed to do so:
Getting to Know Memory Care at Sunny Vista
The Retreat is a non-secure community, which means residents have the flexibility to join activities and celebrations within their own community as well in other parts of Sunny Vista. Residents can enjoy various daily activities just as they might have in their own home, such as eating meals in the dining room, enjoying a good movie in the comfort of their living room, or going out for a peaceful stroll around the courtyard.
Even though the Retreat is a non-secure community, memory support residents have access to devices that alert team members when they have ventured outside of their normal areas. The device, designed specifically for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, manages residents’ locations within Sunny Vista. This technology enables residents to enjoy a level of independence within the boundaries of the community while still staying safe. Team members can easily keep track of a resident’s location—even during the busiest hours—to give families and loved ones invaluable peace of mind.
Getting to Know the Living Center Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing at Sunny Vista
The Living Center at Sunny Vista offers private suites with skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. It also offers short- and long-term rehabilitation suites, state-of-the-art skilled care, and rehabilitation therapies, including occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech and language therapy.
The Living Center also offers a full schedule of individualized activity care through purposeful and engaging opportunities such as painting, exercise, and music therapy. There is a van dedicated to field trips and other events for residents to live the most fulfilling life possible.
Contact Our Award-Winning Community
Sunny Vista’s commitment toward making a difference in the lives of others is stronger than ever. If you are seeking the best retirement for you or your loved one, we invite you to contact the Retreat at Sunny Vista. Learn more about our unique floor plans, variety of amenities, and much more.
Sunny Vista respects your privacy
and never sells or trades your personal information.